- Players are split between two teams
- Players take turns trying to get their team to guess the name they are given.
- Each round continues until there are no more names left.
- After 3 rounds the team with the most guessed names wins.
- Give clues as long as it's not part of the person's name or a direct reference to their name.
For example they can't do things like "rhymes with" or "starts with X" or "ends with X".
- Same as previous rounds, except no words, only acting out silent clues.
- Same as round one except this time you only get one word.